Interesting facts about me – Liebster award
Hello folks! First and foremost, it’s been so long since my last post. I’ve been very busy on personal things and I was so sick because of that time of the month. I’ll make it up to you and I will be having another giveaway post so stay tuned for that.
I always see bloggers blogging about the “interesting facts about me” then I found it entertaining. Now, I have the chance of doing it so I’m making my own version of interesting facts about me. And I hope you find this interesting and entertaining.
I was nominated by Mercy of Busyandfab for Liebster award. It’s the first time I heard about it so thanks for that, Mercy and I also found this entertaining. She is so inspiring, make sure to check out her blog.
So, you have to mention the person/s who nominated you, answer their questions, post 11 random facts about yourself, choose 4-11 bloggers that inspire you, and of course, create 11 questions for them too. So, let’s start! Shall we?
Interesting facts about me
11 random facts about me
1. I can binge-watch for 1 STRAIGHT day. Okay, maybe two, but I haven’t tried it yet.
2. I’m obsessed with cheese and spicy foods. Whenever possible, I always put cheese on top of my rice for every meal. And I always prefer spicy foods.
3. I love perfumes. I have 5 different eau de parfum, 2 different eau de toilette, and 3 different eau de cologne.
4. I can’t leave the house without my sunglasses (except rainy days, of course).
5. I can eat a large box of pizza in one sitting all by myself.
6. I’ve had taken 3 courses when I was in college and end up graduating to the course that is far from my first two course. I hated so much my last course but when I give it a try, I love everything about it.
7. I enjoy doing crazy things and not feeling stupid with my part-time lover and full-time best friend. We both enjoy it actually.
8. I always wanted to be a supermodel. Hahaha I know! I’m too short and too fat to be a supermodel. Instead, I established my own blog and made myself a supermodel of wanderingposh.com because I am a wandering posh.
9. I take a bath with music on and dancing.
10. I love going to beach, I love hot weather, I love the sea (it makes me happy at the same time it scares me).
11. I love to travel with my best clothes on.
Interesting facts about me
Here are the questions by her that I need to answer.
- What do you do in your spare time?
-I always binge-watch or just walk then ponder about anything and everything.
- How would you describe your personal style and is there a person who is a fashion inspiration to you?
-I like it posh and I always wear at least a vintage piece. And sometimes with a hint of bohemian. My fashion inspiration is Miranda Kerr, her style is so chic. And nowadays I like Kendall Jenner’s street style.
- What inspired you to start your blog?
-Definitely, my dreams.
- What is your proudest moment?
-When I get my first ever client/sponsor. As a newbie blogger, that’s an achievement. I’m so proud of it and finally my “work smart” works!
- Is blogging your profession or just a hobby?
-I think it’s a hobby and also a profession.
- What is the biggest difference in your life post-blogging?
-I improved a lot. In fact, I was able to meet people that could help me to be a better me and be a better blogger.
- What do you like the most? Clothes, bags or shoes?
-Definitely clothes, and then bag, and then shoes.
- How much time do you spend blogging?
-Whenever I can.
- How do you envision your blog to be in five years’ time?
-One of the top blogs in the world, of course. (I wish! Haha!)
- Which do you like more, shopping in the physical store or online?
-Physical store, particularly if clothes and shoes. Other than that, I love online shopping ‘cause it saves a lot of time.
- What would you say that is the greatest satisfaction of being a fashion blogger?
-My greatest satisfaction of being a fashion blogger is I’m able to express myself at the same time by helping others. I’m not an expert but I always love to blog about the things that worked for me to inspire and help others. And about expressing myself, as I’ve said earlier, I made myself a supermodel of my blog.
1. Deborah of Style by Deb
2. Sauniya of Find your bliss
3. Ann Catherine of It’s Beyond Imaginations
4. Gemma of Jacquard Flower
Whew! That’s it. At this point, here are my 11 random questions:
- What is your favorite category in your blog and why?
- Name your favorite blogger
- Tell us the most interesting thing that happens on your blogging career
- Who or what inspires you to start your blog?
- What is your most favorite blog post on your blog?
- Why do you blog?
- What would you say that is the greatest satisfaction of being a blogger?
- What’s the story about your blog name?
- How can your blog change the world in a positive way?
- What is your life dream?
- What are you grateful for in your life?
Making my own interesting facts about me is really fun, no doubt. I hope you had fun too.
Follow me on instagram :@laguevara